Warm New Potato Salad with Parsley Dressing and Poached Salmon
The recipe is from our partner Greenvale Potatoes.
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 750g bag new potatoes
- 100g watercress
- 8tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley
- Zest of 3 un-waxed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Take a pan large enough to hold the 4 salmon fillets in a single layer, season with salt and pepper and pour over enough hot water to just cover. Very gently poach for 10 mins, remove from the pan and leave to one side.
- Mix the lemon zest with the garlic, flat leaf parsley and olive oil. Chop the potatoes in half and toss in the parsley mixture whilst still warm.
- Place on a serving plate, season with a little salt and pepper, sprinkle over the watercress and flake over the poached salmon.