Tikka Roast Chicken & Chips (GF)
Recipe courtesy of Co-op Food Magazine
- 4 Co-op British chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/2 x 500g jar Co-op tikka masala curry sauce
- 500g Co-op American fries
- 2 x 170g packs Co-op trimmed fine beans
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Fan 200C/Gas 7. Put the chicken and lemon in a roasting dish, then brush with the tikka masala sauce. Spread the fries out on a separate baking sheet.
- Roast the chicken and the fries for 20-25 mins, until the chicken is cooked and the fries are golden.
- Towards the end of cooking time, cook the beans in boiling water for 5 mins, then drain. Slice the chicken breasts and serve with the fries and beans.