Sticky Maple Pork Kebabs
Recipe courtesy of Co-op Food Magazine
- 660g Co-op British new potatoes
- 6tbsp Co-op Olive Oil
- 3 x 400g pack Co-op pork fillet, cut into bite sized cubes
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 limes, halved, plus juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 x 158g can Co-op sweetcorn, drained
- 3 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 Co-op soft tortillas
- 1 bag Co-op mixed leaf salad
- Preheat your grill or barbecue. Place the potatoes in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 15 mins, or until tender. Drain, drizzle over half the olive oil, stir and set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat the pork with the rest of the oil, the maple syrup and some black pepper in a bowl. Divide between 6 metal skewers (or wooden ones soaked in water for 30 mins).
- Grill for 12-15 mins, turning every few mins until all slides are cooked.
- Char the lime halves, and stir the sweetcorn, chilli and lime juice into the potatoes.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry pan for 1 minutes on each side, then fill with the salad and pork skewers, and serve along with the potato salad and charred lime halves.