Soy baked pears
This tasty savoury side goes brilliantly with Co-op British roast pork. Recipe supplied by Co-op Food Magazine
Energy: 891kj, 211kcal
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 Co-op British pears, peeled, cured and quartered
- 5g Co-op unsalted butter
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 2tsp Co-op light brown soft sugar
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170g/Gas 5. Place the pears in a baking tin, dot a little butter on top of each piece, and evenly sprinkle over the soy sauce, ginger, sugar and chilli flakes.
- Bake for 15 mins, then spoon over the vinegar and cook for a further 5 mins.