Paprika Roasted Potatoes with Harissa Mayonnaise Dip
This recipe from our Partner - Greenvale Potatoes AP - makes an excellent accompaniment to a BBQ.
- 750g new potatoes
- 50ml olive oil
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp salt
- 120g good quality mayonnaise (rapeseed if possible)
- 2tbsp red or green harissa
- 1tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180 Fan/Gas 6.
- Place the potatoes in a large pan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 mins or until just tender.
- Mix the olive oil with paprika and salt.
- Place the potatoes in a suitable roasting tray and pour over the olive oil mixture making sure they are all evenly coated. Using a potato masher or fork gently squash the potatoes to flatten each one a little, this increases the surface area and allows them to get extra crispy. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crispy.
- Mix the harissa with the mayonnaise to make the dip and serve alongside the paprika roasted potatoes.