Your browser is out-of-date!
Newer is always better! Why not update your browser to experience the web how it is meant to be?
Update my browser now
Nutty Buttery Sprouts
Try this zest take on the humble sprout, and serve as a great alternative side dish.
- 500g Brussels Sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tbsps Co-op olive oil
- 1/2 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 30g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- Zest of 1 small orange
- 20g hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C, Fam 180C, Gas 6. Put the Brussels sprouts into a roasting dish with the oil and soy sauce. Roast for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, beat together the butter, orange zest and a little black pepper. Set aside.
- Stir the hazelnuts into the sprouts and cook for 5 mins more. Stir in the butter then serve.