Nutty Buttery Sprouts
Try this zest take on the humble sprout, and serve as a great alternative side dish.
- 500g Brussels Sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tbsps Co-op olive oil
- 1/2 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 30g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- Zest of 1 small orange
- 20g hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C, Fam 180C, Gas 6. Put the Brussels sprouts into a roasting dish with the oil and soy sauce. Roast for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, beat together the butter, orange zest and a little black pepper. Set aside.
- Stir the hazelnuts into the sprouts and cook for 5 mins more. Stir in the butter then serve.