New Potato & Egg Salad with Dill and Mustard Dressing
This recipe is from our member Fairburns Eggs and was developed for them by Rachel Green.
- 500g waxy salad potatoes
- 1/2tsp Dijon grain mustard
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3tbsp good mayonnaise
- A dash red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 Fairburn's British Blue eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
- Small bunch dill, finely chopped
- Handful parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Chopped chives, to garnish
- Boil the potatoes in well-salted water for about 15 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, mix together the mustard, sour cream, mayonnaise, a dash of red wine vinegar and a pinch of sea salt. Cut the cooked potatoes while they are hot into halves, or quarters and toss with the dressing, then leave to cool.
- Stir the remaining ingredients into the potato mixture, keeping back a few of each of the herbs for garnish, then, when the potatoes are cool, garnish with the herbs and a twist of black pepper and serve.