Recipe courtesy of Co-op Food Magazine
- 2 Co-op British lamb leg steaks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Co-op soft toritilla wraps
- Handful rocket
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 pinches paprika
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until hot. Season the lamb steaks with pepper and cook for 4-5 mins on each side, until cooked to your liking. Leave to rest for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortillas accordingly to the pack instructions.
- Slice the lamb and divide between the tortillas. To serve, add the rocket, a dollop of sour cream, and a pinch each of paprika and pepper. Wrap up, then tuck in.