Grilled Devilled Partridge
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 partridge, spatchcocked
- 2 tbsp English mustad
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 4 tbsp fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Melted butter
- Turn on your grill. Mix all the ingredients together other than the partridge, breadcrumbs and parsley. Set aside.
- Skewer the partridge open so it lies flat and brush liberally with melted butter, season. Grill for approximately five minutes either side.
- Remove from grill and brush with the mixture on both sides of the partridge, grill for a further 5 minutes each side while basting. Finally, sprinkle top with breadcrumbs and grill until brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with a watercress salad and new potatoes.