- 3 onions, peeled and finely sliced
- Large handful fresh thyme (optional)
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 ripe fresh tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 220g haddock fillets, chunked
- 150g Co-op cooked prawns
- To serve, handful fresh coriander and mint, and lime wedges Optional)
- Soften the onion and thyme, if using, in the oil for 10 mins. Add the garlic, ginger, chillies, turmeric, cumin, coriander and cinnamon sticks and stir it all together. Add the sweet potatoes and stir to coat in the spices.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk, cover and cook on a medium heat for 30 mins, or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the haddock and prawns and leave to simmer for a few mins. Serve with coriander, mint and lime wedges, if you like.