This recipe is from our member Fairburns Egg and create for them by Rachel Green.
- 50ml gin
- 1/2 a lime, squeezed
- 50ml fresh raspberry puree, chilled
- 100ml fresh pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2tsp sugar
- 2 Fairburn's egg whites
- Chilled Prosecco, to serve
- Fresh raspberries and mint
- Put the gin, raspberry puree, pomegranate juice, lime, sugar and egg whites into a cocktail shaker. Place the lid firmly on and shake gently to create a foamy mixture. The lime juice and sugar will help create the foam and stabilise it. Use very fresh eggs for the whites; this helps produce a better foam.
- Half fill some champagne flutes with Prosecco and very carefully top with the mixture from the cocktail shaker, spooning any extra foam on top. Decorate with a fresh raspberry and a sprig of mint, delicious!