Cheddar and Spinach Twists (v)
Recipe supply by Co-op Food Magazine
- 375g sheet Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- 3 tbsp Co-op Irresistible caramelised red onion chutney
- 60g Co-op Irresistible Somerset vintage Cheddar, grated
- Handful Co-op spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan170C/Gas 5.
- Unroll the puff pastry and lay on a clean worktop. Spread with the red onion chutney, sprinkle over the grated Cheddar and scatter a handful of spinach leaves.
- Fold in half vertically and slice into 15 thin strips.
- Twist each piece, then lay on a greased tray and bake for 15 mins, until golden.