Recipe courtesy of Co-op Food Magazine
Energy 2775kj/662 kcal
- 4 Co-op baking potatoes
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 500g pack Co-op 12% fat British beef steak mince
- 300g Co-op bolognese pasta sauce
- 30g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 30ml Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten
- 2 x 120g packs Co-op mangetout
- 40g Co-op unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/Gas 6. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub with half the oil. Bake on a tray for 80 mins, until the skin is crisp and the flesh inside is soft.
- Meanwhile, grease a 450g loaf tin. Heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the onion on a medium heat or 5 mins. Set aside to cool.
- Put the mince in a bowl with 100g of the bolognese pasta sauce, the breadcrumbs, yogurt, egg and cooked onion, and season. Mix well with your hands and transfer to the loaf tin, pressing down to compress. Cover with foil and transfer to the freezer for 10 mins to set. Bake for 40 mins, then remove from the oven and leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Cook the mangetout in boiling water for 2-3 mins, then drain. Heat the remaining bolognese sauce in a pan.
- Butter the baked potatoes, turn out and slice the meatloaf, and serve topped with the bolognese sauce, with the mangetout on the side.