Love British Food 2013 membership package for small businesses - 12 months of promotional support plus participation in British Food Fortnight
Includes a year-round package of benefits, promotion and support including:
- Love British Food 2013 Members logo for year-round use to display in your establishment and on your communications.
- Participation in British Food Fortnight 2013 including use of the official event logo to display in your establishment.
- Access to free publicity materials.
- Promotion of your activities in press releases issued to regional media as part of the Love British Food media programme.
- Advertising of your British Food Fortnight 2013 activities, including your logo, on the event's ‘What's Happening’pages and through the event's social media sites.
- Promotion on lovebritishfood.co.uk with a link to your site on the members page.
Please note that a 'small business' is defined as a 'single outlet', for example an independent shop, pub, restaurant or visitor attraction.
If you are a small business with a collection of outlets, under 10 in total, please email us for our special small group package.
Why is it in your commercial interest to become a member?
Love British Food is the only national campaign dedicated to promoting British food and offers something genuinely of interest to your customers.
It has sustained an audience reach of 300 million every year since 2006.
Love British Food works - it's annual event, British Food Fortnight, is the most established food event on the national calendar and is a proven promotion that delivers sales increases for retailers and caterers every year.
The Love British Food website is the only one-stop-shop of advice on British food on the web and, as a supporter of British produce, your business should have a profile on it.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Love British Food please contact