Become a Partner
Who are Love British Food Official Partners?
Love British Food Official Partners are a community of businesses who care about promoting quality British products and for who producing, using, selling or promoting British is part of their core brand proposition. They include producers, retailers, service and hospitality providers, among others, and they all have one thing in common – they are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and they want to tell others about how great British produce is.
We work in a bespoke way with each of our Official Partners. We aim to incorporate each Partner into our campaign in a way that suits their objectives. Partners receive all the benefits of Membership plus an individual package tailored to their needs.
Why become an Official Partner?
Your support helps us…
- Shout about great British food and drink - encouraging people to buy and eat local.
- Educate younger generations about the importance of eating healthily and how the food we eat is linked with our communities and the environment.
- Stimulate the retail, catering and consumer sectors – helping maintain a robust market for Britain’s food.
- Work with organisations to promote British food across industry sectors, from large-scale public procurement to individual Michelin starred restaurants, for example.
- Monitor and pass on the latest news that we all need to know about the food that we are buying and consuming every day.
Being a Partner helps you…
- Align your brand with an existing, high profile campaign.
- Reach a large audience in a cost-effective way.
- By offering something genuinely of interest to your existing and potential customers, when you take part in British Food Fortnight.
- Raise your profile as an organisation that cares about food sourcing and production.
- Stand out from the crowd when you display the Love British Food logo to show your support.
- Increase sales: as the most established food event on the national calendar, British Food Fortnight is a proven promotion that delivers increases for
retailers and caterers every year.
Contact us to find out more